d’Overbroeck’s is a happy, supportive and ambitious school, promoting academic excellence through a relaxed and informal approach to learning that gives our students the confidence to succeed and achieve more than they ever thought possible. We teach students aged 11-18 across our three school sites: Years 7-11, the Sixth Form and The International School.
At d’Overbroeck’s, our students benefit from:
- A focus on each individual achieving their full potential
- Small class sizes
- A broad curriculum and collaborative approach to learning
- A wide range of subjects with no set option blocks
- Outstanding pastoral care and one-to-one support
- Excellent GCSE and A-Level results
- A varied sport and co-curricular activities programme
- Flexible Sixth Form boarding options
- Extensive Higher Education and Careers support
- Specialist Oxbridge, Law and Medicine programmes
- Top university destinations
Attend our Open Days
We will be holding our next Sixth Form and Years 7-11 Open Days on Saturday 5 February from 10am-1pm. These will be in-person events where you will be able to tour our school sites, speak to some of our subject teachers about our wide-ranging curriculum, hear from some of our students and find out more about our admissions process.
By attending our Open Days, you’ll hear about what many of our students and parents say makes d’Overbroeck’s special – our environment. They talk of it having a ‘friendly, encouraging, unstuffy, family atmosphere’, where we are ambitious and celebrate success but also want the journey to be as interesting as the destination.
We focus on the things that matter and there is a real sense of mutual respect between staff and students – to a degree you won’t find in many other schools.