A lovely, typical Oxford house located around 10 minutes’ walk away from the International School. Students live in single or twin rooms with shared bathroom facilities.
- Lovely typical Oxford large house
- Single and twin rooms all with shared bathroom facilities
- Separate boys’ and girls’ sides of the house with a communal area connecting the two
- Located 10-minute walk from the International School, 111 Banbury Road
- Students eat all meals at the school
- Communal facilities include common room, dining room, kitchen area, large garden and laundry room
- Study periods Monday to Thursday evenings at 7pm
- Bicycle storage
- All rooms have wi-fi access throughout the house
- Students cannot stay at any time outside the usual school term. Student guardians are required to make arrangements for these occasions
Meet our Head of House: Caroline
Caroline has over 20 years’ experience working in schools in the UK and France. She has been Head of House at Hayfield House for nearly ten years. She lives with her grown up son James, and pets Rossi and Minnie.
Caroline’s main interests are wellbeing and mental health in schools. She recently completed NVQ Levels 2 and 3 in Counselling, she has also studied for NVQ Level 3 in Promoting Independence in Young People. Over the years she has gained many skills in pastoral care, and worked with both the Sixth Form and the International School students.
In her spare time, Caroline is an explorer at heart. Living abroad with her family for many years was a great experience. Her travels have taken her to some remote and unusual destinations, she has particularly fond memories of her adventures in Tibet and India. She travels to France very regularly.
Caroline is also a keen furniture up-cycler and loves renovating houses. She has a classic car, which she maintains and cares, it was originally built in Oxford over 60 years ago.