The d’Overbroeck’s Tennis Academy is run in partnership with the North Oxford Tennis Club, which is a 10-15 minute walk from the school. The programme includes the following on a weekly basis:
- 3.5 hours of d’Overbroeck’s Tennis Academy group coaching sessions
- 5 hours of North Oxford Tennis Club squad (ability appropriate) coaching sessions
- 2 hours of one-to-one Tennis coaching sessions
- School competitions and fees when you are representing d’Overbroeck’s
- Access to indoor tennis courts for additional practice
- Strength and conditioning programmes
- Discounted access to sports massage and injury rehabilitation programmes
- Player assessment and reports
For students on the Tennis Academy programme, all of the above will be included in our school fees. All students who are successfully admitted to the Tennis Academy will receive a tuition fee discount of a minimum of 10% up to a maximum of 20%. The exact amount will be decided according to ability and will be confirmed when students receive their offer.
Please note there will be additional costs for gym membership (£48 per month), additional one-to-one coaching, sports massage and injury rehabilitation services and entry fees to club competitions.