d’Overbroeck’s is a happy, supportive and ambitious school, promoting academic excellence through a relaxed and informal approach to learning that gives our students the confidence to succeed and achieve more than they ever thought possible.
At d’Overbroeck’s, our Sixth Form students benefit from:
- A choice of 35 A-Level subjects in any combination
- Small class sizes
- A collaborative approach to learning
- A purpose-built Sixth Form centre
- Outstanding A-Level results
- Specialist Oxbridge, Law and Medicine programmes
- Top university destinations
- Extensive Higher Education and Careers support
- Flexible boarding options
- A choice of over 50 sport and co-curricular activities options
Attend our Sixth Form Virtual Open Evening
We will be holding our next Virtual Open Evening on Thursday 11 November from 7pm-8pm. This will be an online session where you can hear from our Sixth Form Senior Leadership Team and some of our current students about what it is like to study with us.
By attending our virtual Open Evening, you’ll hear about what many of our students and parents say makes d’Overbroeck’s special – our environment. They talk of it having a ‘friendly, encouraging, unstuffy, family atmosphere’, where we are ambitious and celebrate success but also want the journey to be as interesting as the destination.
We focus on the things that matter and there is a real sense of mutual respect between staff and students – to a degree you won’t find in many other schools.