You will need to complete our online application form. When sending the form you will also need to include:
- Scanned copy of recent school reports or transcripts
- Evidence of proficiency in English, if available
- A colour copy of your passport and any current UK visas
- Preliminary subject choices
- A handwritten personal statement (in which you should tell us about yourself, your family as well as your hobbies, interests and academic ambitions).
Having assessed the application, we will invite students, where appropriate, to take our online tests in English and Maths. There is a fee of £100 for the testing.
We strongly encourage all prospective students to come for a visit and interview in person, but in exceptional cases a Skype interview can be arranged.
For enrolled students who require Tier 4 student visas: We issue CASs (Confirmation of Acceptance Studies) in May/June preceding entry. Please note that for these students a full year’s tuition and boarding fee must be paid in advance.