We have a busy (but exciting) half-term ahead of us, here are a few highlights that we’re looking forward to sharing more news with you about:
- Our next Sixth Form Open Evening will be happening on November 12th, 6:00-8:00pm so please spread the word
- On 1st and 2nd November, twenty of our 7-11 students and four from The International School will visit St George’s Park, home of the FA. During the trip they will gain an insight into what it is like to be a professional footballer through training sessions led by FA coaches, experiencing the hydrotherapy pool and even playing a fixture on one of the pitches!
- The much anticipated 7-11 production ‘Skellig’ will take place on the 4th and 5th November
- ‘Macbeth’ will be performed between 3rd-6th December to get us all feeling festive
- 7-11 will be holding their Festival of Piano at Leckford Hall next month, date TBC so watch this space…
- Our whole-school cross country is happening on 13th November, so that should really “clear the cobwebs out” – good luck everyone.
That certainly isn’t everything, so do ensure that you keep checking the website and social media for fresh updates and news!
And while the darker evenings are drawing in, we’re still being treated to sunsets such as this in Summertown. We hope that everyone is enjoying a relaxing break and returns feeling re-invigorated.