Every Tuesday 3pm-4.15pm in Room 33
The ultimate enterprise experience -- mentored by a Young Enterprise Business Adviser, students set up and run their own real company over a year.
Students gain practical experience of business and enterprise through setting up and running their own real company.
- Run over 1 academic year.
- In their weekly meeting the students have the support of a volunteer from business.
- Students raise share capital to finance the company.
- The company designs and makes a product or service to sell to the public.
- Delivers aspects of work related learning.
- Helps to develop and evidence key skills and enterprise capability.
- Provides a real experience of business enterprise.
A great worthwhile activity... great for UCAS, team working skills & Business Experience...